If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your mango so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and onion.
- Heat canola oil in a pot and add carrot, garlic and onion, cinnamon, curry powder, garam masala, coriander and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Cashews and Mango on top.