View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Eggplant and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix olive oil, vegetable stock and white wine vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked quinoa to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.