Allow your noodles to cool off so you can enjoy this fresh salad chilled!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil noodles according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your bok choy, broccoli and cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add Bok Choy and Snap Peas and fry for 5 minutes.
- Toast cashews and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, noodles and spring onion together in a bowl.
- Mix garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cashews, Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion on top.