View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and thinly slice your leeks, mushrooms and zucchini.
- Finely chop your basil and garlic.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese and mozzarella.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, ricotta, tomato paste and tomato sauce together in a bowl.
- Add Basil, Chili Powder and Paprika on top.