If you can crack an egg, then you can make an omelette!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat canola oil in a pan, add Broccoli and Edamame and fry for 15 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your miso, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar to the bowl and mix.
- Add your broccoli and edamame to the whisked eggs and mix.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.