Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your red onion so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your avocado and bread into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your parsley.
- Grate or slice your grana padano.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Red Onion and Tomatoes, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Toast bread to enjoy alongside your dip.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Avocado, Grana Padano, Parsley and Pinenuts on top.