Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, Mexican cuisine is always spiced!
Monterey Jack Cheese
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Grate or slice your Cheddar Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Finely chop your cilantro.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat butter in a pan and add chili pepper, jalapeño and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Toast your tortillas for a few minutes until it is warm.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix sour cream together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your wrap.