View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes, pumpkin and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic, cinnamon and rosemary and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Brussels Sprouts, Potatoes, Pumpkin and Sweet Potato and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.