Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your spaghetti squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Vegan Cheese.
- Finely chop your celery stalk, chives and onion.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan and add celery stalk and onion, italian seasoning and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms, Spaghetti Squash and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and tomato sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Chives and Vegan Cheese on top.