Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your acorn squash, potatoes and pumpkin. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, parsley and red onion.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat butter in a pot and add carrot, garlic and red onion, chili powder, nutmeg and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat butter in a pot, add Potatoes and Pumpkin and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Acorn Squash and Cauliflower, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Cheddar Cheese, Parsley and Pumpkin Seeds on top.