Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel a few leaves off of your cabbage so they can be used as your wrap.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add red onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cauliflower, Tofu and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add canned tomatoes to your pan and mix.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix balsamic vinegar together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.
- Add Pinenuts and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.