If you’d like your ramen to have a deeper flavor, you can add some more aromas or sauces.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, chili pepper, garlic, ginger, onion and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil noodles according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot, chili pepper, garlic, ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Broccoli and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add your noodles to the soup and mix.
- Add Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion on top.