If your sauce still requires some thickening after adding pasta water, try mixing in a bit of flour or potato starch!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Grate or slice your Mozzarella, Parmesan Cheese.
- Finely chop your basil and parsley.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and save 100 ml of the water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Spinach, thyme and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add milk and sour cream to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved water from the pasta to your frying pan and bring to a simmer until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Basil, Mozzarella, Parmesan Cheese, Parsley and Walnuts on top.