View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your acorn squash so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your parsnips and sweet potato.
- Wash and thinly slice your leeks and romanesco.
- Finely chop your shallots.
- Grate or slice your goat cheese and gorgonzola.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Acorn Squash and Romanesco chili powder and fry for 15 minutes.
- Toast pecans on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread your heated acorn squash on top.
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add goat cheese and gorgonzola on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, olive oil and ricotta together in a bowl.
- Add Arugula and Pecans on top.