View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your green beans and shiitake mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and ginger.
- Slice your pear as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Shiitake Mushrooms and fry for 15 minutes.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix green beans and shiitake mushrooms together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, garlic, ginger, mustard and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Pear and Walnuts on top.