As easy as cracking and egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your bell pepper and onion.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Bell Pepper and Spinach to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add parmesan cheese on top and cook until melted.