Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot, onion and red bell pepper.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add carrot, onion and red bell pepper, curry powder and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Tofu to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add lime and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.