Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash and hokkaido pumpkin. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Finely chop your carrot, celery stalk, garlic and leeks.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add carrot, celery stalk, garlic and leeks, nutmeg and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Butternut Squash to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Hokkaido Pumpkin and fry for 15 extra minutes.
- Add stock to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lime and mix.