View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Grate or slice your asiago cheese, mozzarella and pecorino romano.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package. Save about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Baby Spinach chili powder and rosemary and fry for 5 minutes.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and tomato sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Spread your ingredients evenly into a casserole dish.
- Add Asiago Cheese, Mozzarella on top. For the best result, add breadcrumbs on top of the cheese.
- Cover your casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Uncover for the last 10 minutes.
- Add Asiago Cheese, Mozzarella, Pecorino Romano and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.