If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix cucumber and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Olives on top.