Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and ginger.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat canola oil in a pan and add carrot and ginger, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Corn and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Add honey, sambal oelek, soy sauce and Vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Cashews on top.