View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Toast pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a ½ cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Cherry Tomatoes and Spinach cayenne pepper and nutmeg and fry for 5 minutes.
- Mix ricotta and yogurt together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds and Sesame Seeds on top.