As simple as boiling your veggies to peak tenderness then mashing them!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash, carrot and potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and spring onion.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Potatoes and boil for 5 minutes.Finally, add Butternut Squash and Carrot and boil for another 15 minutes.
- Drain your vegetables and return to the pot or a food processor.
- Add butter, cumin, curry powder and garlic and mash or blend together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Spring Onion on top.