If you can crack an egg and peel a potato, you're all set!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, carrot and red onion.
- Grate or slice your gouda cheese.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot and red onion, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your balsamic vinegar and mustard to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add gouda cheese on top and cook until melted.