As easy as cracking an egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your kale and tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your basil and onion.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella and pecorino romano.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Kale to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your lime to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add mozzarella and pecorino romano on top and cook until melted.
- Add Avocado, Basil, Sunflower Seeds and Tomatoes on top.