Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, Mexican cuisine is always spiced!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and thinly slice your cabbage and portobello mushroom.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and chives.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat canola oil in a pan, add Cabbage and fry for 15 minutes.
Building Your Pizza
- Spread your heated cabbage on top.
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, canned tomatoes, jam, lemon, lime, olive oil and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Add Chives on top.