Couscous cooks really fast so you'll be eating in no time.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil couscous according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your apple, red lettuce and tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your parsley and spring onion.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix corn, couscous, red lettuce, spring onion and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon, parsley and sesame oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple, Feta Cheese and Spring Onion on top.