Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beetroot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat coconut oil in a pot and add garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a pot, add Beetroot and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Kale and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Almonds on top.