As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your mango so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and mint.
- Slice your avocado, bread and cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast bread on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado and cucumber together in a bowl.
- Mix chili pepper, peanut butter and yogurt together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Bread, Grapes, Mango and Mint on top.