Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your jerusalem artichoke and parsnips. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and leeks.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Toast hazelnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add leeks, cayenne pepper, garlic, rosemary and smoked paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Jerusalem Artichoke and Parsnips to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and worcestershire sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix sour cream together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.
- Add Hazelnuts on top.