Allow your noodles to cool off so you can enjoy this fresh salad chilled!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil noodles according to instructions on package.
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and red cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and spring onion.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast cashews and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, noodles, red cabbage and spring onion together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cashews, Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion on top.