Don't worry if you don't finish it all! Chowder tastes even better when you reheat if after a night in the fridge.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your basil, carrot, dill, onion and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Sweet Potato and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Asparagus, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add almond milk and lemon and mix.
- Add Avocado, Basil, Cashews, Dill, Nutritional Yeast and Parsley on top.