If your sauce still requires some thickening after adding pasta water, try mixing in a bit of flour or potato starch!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your dried apricots so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your celery stalk and garlic.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan and add celery stalk, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Add oat milk and walnut oil to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add sherry vinegar and mix.
- Add Dried Apricots and Nutritional Yeast on top.