Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic, leeks and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add chili pepper, garlic, leeks and red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Chickpeas and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Flax Seeds on top.