Use finely rolled oats for a faster and easier option.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash your blueberries.
- Slice your apple and pineapple into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
Make porridge base
- Put the oats in a bowl. Bring boiling water to the bowl (water:oats ratio 2:1). Add a bit of salt and mix it. Let it sit for 5 minutes, while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add peanut butter into the bowl for the whole duration for a more creamy mouthfeel.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix jam and Milk into your porridge.
- Add Almonds, Apple, Blueberries, Coconut, Dried Cranberries, Pineapple and Pomegranate on top.