Don't be afraid to load on the spices to give this soup an even heavier Mexican flavor!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your avocado as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Carrot and Corn coriander and smoked paprika and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Black Beans and Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add tomato paste and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lime and mix.
- Add Avocado and Tortilla Chips on top.