Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Wash and cut your kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Boil lentils according to instructions on package.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Kale curry powder and paprika and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with lentils on the side.
- Add Nutritional Yeast, Pumpkin Seeds and Sesame Seeds on top.